To celebrate J Balvin's new single Ma G, we creatively joined forces with two important artists from Medellin, the brand Siete Cuatro Siete and La Plaga Invade. We designed a full collection evoking their city and its essence.
This limited-edition varsity jacket is made from soft wool-blend, suede for the body, and leather for the sleeves. It is appliquéd at the chest with several of the collab's symbols, including Siete Cuatro Siete's logotype and the collection's flower. It features Ma G's icon in the back next to Medellín's city abbreviation MDE, the word Sobrenatural, and La Plaga's notable INVADE. This jacket has a slightly loose fit that makes layering with other garments easy and comfortable.
Numbered edition of a 100.
Size and Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Ribbed hem
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Details & Care
- Black suede over black wool-blend, black leather
- Black and white terry appliqués, front welt pockets, striped ribbed trims
- 40% wool, 60% nylon; 100% leather
- Made in Medellín - Colombia
Please note this item ships in 3 days.
Additional duties and taxes may apply outside of the U.S.