To celebrate J Balvin's new single Ma G, we creatively joined forces with two important artists from Medellin; the brand Siete Cuatro Siete and La Plaga Invade, and designed a full collection evoking their city and its essence. These cargo sweat pants are cut from heavy perched poly-cotton with ribbed cuffs and are embroidered with the collection's flower, Siete Cuatro Siete's logo, and La Plaga's caterpillar on the pockets and with Ma G's icon in the back in black and white threads. Handcrafted in Colombia.
Edition of a 150
Size and Fit
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed-straight leg, low-crotch style
- Internal drawcord at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Heavy-weight, stretchy fabric
Details & Care
- Black perched poly
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, on-seam pockets, embroidered designer emblem, raw cuffs
- 60% cotton, 40% poly
- Machine wash with dark colors
- Made in Medellín - Colombia
Please note: item ships in 3 days
Additional duties and taxes may apply outside of the U.S.